Ballydugan Self-Catering Cottages
We do hope you enjoy your stay in one of our cottages and keep coming back as others do.
Please read the following, if there is something you wish to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be flexible.
The client agrees that:-
1. A non refundable deposit of 20% becomes payable at time of reservation for the full period booked, with outstanding payment due as cash payment on arrival or prior bank transfer. Reservations commence 4.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.30am on the final day. Sunday departure 11.30 am.
2. No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
3. The cottage will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused we will be told and recompense will be made prior to departure.
4. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm.
5. No smoking is allowed in any of the properties.
6. No pets are allowed in the property.
7. We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
8. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
9. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
For stays in excess of a week we can provide clean linen and towels. If you would like this service please agree the timing with us. Thank you.
Please ensure that you have arranged your own travel insurance, as we do not provide this.
Please be aware, we are a working farm and children MUST be accompanied/supervised at all times.
Thank you very much,
Jim and Jeannie Morrison